Discovering the world of ANIME

So when I said discovering the world of anime, it was nothing like how Jonas discovered that he was the villain of his own story (if you didn't get the reference, you should go and watch dark before someone spoils it for you). It was more like, a weeaboo of a friend of mine being on my back about getting into anime for almost a year or two and a long trail of half watched shows mostly after the pilot episodes is how it started out for me.


Then one Sunday I made up my mind to watch an anime, I don't know how or what convinced me but I just sat down and decided to watch YOUR NAME. I cannot explain how I felt after I was done, it had everything a good movie is supposed to have. It has a good story, cool sci-fi elements, spiritually driven, emotional, and not to mention the artwork. I mean I'm not here to review the movie but since the name came up, so how could I not?

After I watched my first anime, there was no going back. I loved how it made me feel, it wasn't real but it was more real than most "real things" are. They are stroke by stroke created piece of art in motion. And I'm not even someone who has been deep into anime or in anime lingo- a weeb, but I would love to be called one, because anime is cool and beautiful at the same time. I personally believe that if you don't watch anime, you are missing on an entirely different experience.

Thanks for reading and also share your experiences first hand in the comment section! ❤

Comments

  1. I Loved the simplicity, its beautiful and to the point. keep it coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it :-D good job :-) keep it coming :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment